New blog posts
Aug 23, 2018 by Safe Radiation
Slides for the talk "RADIATION OF URANIUM...
May 31, 2018 by Safe Radiation
The 5th Asia & Oceanic IRPA Regional...
Apr 5, 2018 by Safe Radiation
Slides for the talk "A brief life story...
Ensure the reliability and accuracy of your radiation measurement equipment with calibration checks. Our purpose built facility is tracable to the Australian Primary Standard of Exposure, verified by the national regulatory body, ARPANSA.
Why select Safe Radiation?
Safe Radiation's calibration facility is capable to cater for the large diversity of radiation dose rate meters, contamination probes, and personal electronic dosimiters used by radiation professionals.
Our standard service has a turn around of less than 1 week and includes the following treatment of your device:
- Pre-calibration operational integrity check
- Calibration check against certified radioactive sources
- A detailed calibration report indicating linearity, reproducibility, stability, and accuracy of your monitor
- Immediate online access to your calibration report via our "Client Zone" described below
And, if required, after approaching you, we will perform:
- Detector parameter adjustments to meet expected values of radiation dose.
If identified during our pre-calibration check, we can offer to arrange repair of your monitor either inhouse or via the instrument manufacturer.
To meet the ever increasing demands of record keeping and regulation, we created the "Client Zone". It is your password protected space in the cloud where your calibration, assessment, and service reports are stored. We can tailor access to the client zone to suit your company’s internal needs. Your nominated staff are notified when a new report is uploaded. The example below is just one set up that may suit a corporation.